25 ago 2012

Directioners make a change

Hola chicos/as, familia. Creo que todos deberíais molestaros en ver este vídeo:
(Está en español)



¿No sabes español? no pasa nada :) aquí os dejo el texto en inglés:

"This video is for you to understand the difference between before and now.
I’m a Directioner since a Year ago. I arrived to the family the 11th August 2011 and I met them thanks to a British girl that was always talking about them on Twitter. I asked her “Who’s One Direction?” because I always saw a lot of Trendings Topics and things like that. She told that One Direction was formed by 5 guys, she told me about the history of the group and she sent me the link of the WMYB lyric video. 
2 or 3 days after that started the Teasers of the WMYB music video.
I remember that time I didn’t know anything about the guys, I didn’t know them names and it was so hard for me to differentiate one from each other.
The thing is that I remember all the people I was following on twitter that they know One Direction before me were so friendly with me. They helped me so much, they told about them and I learnt about the history of the boys, them names, them lives, them families, etc. And it was really nice because if I had a question about them I asked about that and everyone answered me without saying me I was a Fake Fan. Now it’s completely the opposite. Now we can’t see there’s someone new on the family because immediately we’re saying her/him she/he’s a Directionator.
I think this need to change. That this has to be like it was one year ago. Because when you arrived the people tell you about the Video Diaries, the history on Xfactor etc.
And It was really nice and you thought everyone was so nice, and actually they’re. But now it’s not like this. Now you arrive and what I see is that we all seem Stupid and we’re not.
And I think that the fact that the guys make things big like, making a performance at the Olympic Games or making a performance in some Awards, the fans that arrive after that are not necessary a Directionators. We have to bring them an opportunity.
If we can do it, this cannot move. Everyone wants to see the boys in our country or city. But if we don’t bring the opportunity to the new fans to enter in the family, this is not going to be possible.
We have to change; we have to make the other people love One Direction for who they’re. Because I think that if I love them is for the music and I think that we have to help the other people like them the same way. Because the new people only wants to know about One Direction. It’s just that. 
And I know that when you first met the boys it’s impossible to now who’s who but with time you know them, you love them. But this needs time. And if I know things about 1D is because I want to know it and I search for that. Because that’s the best thing you can do. Search for the things you like.
Right now we’re 6 million people on twitter but everyday there’s more and more. When they were 1 million nobody thought they can reach 6 million. And look at them now. And I wish they keep grow up because they really deserve it. 
But if we don’t let the new fans to enter in the family, this is not going to be possible.

Another point is that everyone’s thinking that we’re all perverted and we only think about sex. I don’t think we’re like that. Well, I’m not. I don’t read these novels written by 14/15 years old girls, or any age because these things are all written by young people, talking about sex and having sex with the boys or something. I mean I can’t understand it. Is really the people so desperate for imagine herself being naked with the boys in the bed? Really? 
And another thing that makes me crazy is that so many people are thinking: If I meet the boys I’m going to say them if they want to have sex with me. 
C’mon. If I meet them the only I want to say them is: Thanks for changing my life, I love you.
And that’s just because I don’t want people to tell us: You’re immature. Because we’re not this way.

The last thing I want to mention is that we have to know when do we have to stop joking. The fact that the jokes about Larry Stylinson stopped is because many people thought it was real and the boys were really gays. And we can’t act like this. We need to know when we have to stop, because this can make angry the girlfriends, or the family and that’s so bad. So we need to stop insulting the girlfriends and all the things around the boys. I mean, If I like 1D is for the music and not because of her girlfriends, or because they’re beautiful. No. If I’m a fan of 1D is because of their music.

Well, I just wanna tell you that things need to change and we have to return at what de 1DFamily was a year ago; a united family that loved the boys because of their music. And we have to bring an opportunity to the new Fans.
Because if you love them and your love is real you’re going to make a change because we all want the family we love. 

And that’s all, thanks for watching"


GRACIAS, sobretodo a esta chica. Tiene mucha razon
1Dfamily and Directioners make a change...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario